July 24, 2010 § Leave a comment
I love lazy Saturdays, but I also love productive ones as well. So far this morning I have managed to
* Make homemade (well semi-homemade) blueberry pancakes (Jiffy pancake mix, fresh blueberries, vanilla extract, and cinnamon). AND get the kitchen clean.
* DIY mani/pedi with my oldest daughter. Mani/pedi for her, just pedi for me at this point. The mani lasted all of an hour until she went outside to “help” her daddy wash the cars.
*Started attacking the multiple loads of laundry. (Not fab, but necessary)
Here’s what I have planned for the rest of the day…
* Workout. Probably a P90x workout. I’m thinking Plyo and Ab Ripper
* Fold said laundry
* Dinner and movie with the husband. We are planning on seeing Inception.
* Hopefully finishing my mani. (Hey, a girl can dream!)
What do you have planned for your lazy/productive Saturday?